Do you want to join a successful company in the area of transport construction? Do you need to gain experience in your field? Apply for our Trainee Program!
Fields in which the program is offered:
- Road construction (site manager, foreman)
- Quarries (quarry manager)
- Concrete plants (concrete plant manager)
- Bridges and monolithic structures (site manager, foreman)
- Water and sewage systems (Čermák & Hrachovec, site manager, foreman)
- Sales departments (calculation, offer preparation)
- Technical departments (laboratories, quality)
- Purchasing (junior purchaser)
- Practical preparation for your future independent work
- Training in all aspects of the activities of chosen department
- After training start of professional career in chosen field
- talented graduates and 4th and 5th years students of engineering faculties with a focus in transport engineering
- candidates with strong language skills (English min. A2) able to work in an international context
- graduates and students with good communication and organizational skills, an active approach and logical thinking
- a strong multinational company
- career development – we place the best employees in Talent Management (development of talented individuals with key skills for future managerial posts)
- personal development – vocational training and courses according to individual needs, language courses
- company benefits: 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, contribution to pension/life insurance, multisport card, bonuses
In case of interest, please fill in our questionnaire for "Trainee Program" (see below for download) and send it to us together with your structured CV to email@example.com. If you meet the conditions we will contact you within two weeks.
By sending us your CV and other personal materials, you grant your consent to the processing and storing of your personal data pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. This consent applies until it is revoked.
Rubeška 215/1, 190 00 Praha 9
- Dotazník pro Trainee program (DOCX, 150kB)