Breakfast with Colas!
Do you want to learn how things work in a large construction company? Are you interested in finding out how the company is organized, what it offers employees and the opportunities for career development? We have prepared for you a tour of Colas where you can get to know what we do.
Who is Breakfast with Colas for?
- Transport engineering students (bachelor's and master's)
- Students in the 1st and 2nd year of bachelor's studies who are thinking about what to specialize in and are interested in transport construction
What can you expect?
- 8:45 – Welcome to the company + coffee/tea
- 9:00 – Opening speech, company presentation (HR department), new technologies
- 10:00 – Departure by minibus for construction site/quarry/concrete plant
- 12:00 – Return
When and Where?
Our events are always held in the spring and autumn in Brno and Prague. The tours of construction sites/quarries/concrete plants are organized in the close vicinity! We will inform our partner universities about the dates of the events and they will transmit this information to the students. You can also find information about the events via our website or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/COLAS-CZ-as-120318861661840/
If you want to learn more, please send your inquiry to: email@example.com. We will reply shortly.
By sending us your CV and other personal materials, you grant your consent to the processing and storing of your personal data pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. This consent applies until it is revoked.
+420 724 618 749
Rubeška 215/1, 190 00 Praha 9