R10 right-hand lane Radonice – Hlavenec (stage 1), Tuřice – Benátky
The project addresses modernization of the right-hand traffic lane of the R10 expressway.
|Construction period:||2018/04 - 2018/06|
|Total value of the contract:||71 062 753 CZK excluding VAT|
The works involve:
• Reconstruction of the R10 motorway right-lane in km 9,985 - 14,375 (replacement of cover layers including remediation of base layer cracks)
• Expansion of the road at the points of extension of the branch / connecting strip according to the ČSN standards including relocation of large-area traffic signs
• Restoring traffic signs and adding safety-enhancing features
• Restoring and completing the safety device on the right edge of the road
• Repair of roadways, ie. "tearing" and reinforcement from asphalt recyclate
• Exchange of curb fittings for a monolithic drainage gutter including grid adjustment of existing inlets
• Cleaning of drainage devices (longitudinal ditches, passes)
• Deleting the ramp-up greenery, creating a fixed obstacle to traffic
The total length of the D10 - Stage 1 is 3.390 km.