D1 motorway modernisation - Section 09, EXIT 66 Loket - EXIT 75 Hořice
This project involved road structure modernisation of the D1 motorway.
|Construction period:||2013/05 - 2015/06|
|Total value of the contract:||698 579 745 CZK excluding VAT|
The motorway was concurrently updated to the D 28 category and related utility systems were modernised (sewers, motorway cabling systems, SOS boxes, etc.) with demolition, including the subsequent construction of 3 overpasses.
- Project length: 9600 m (km 66.320–75.920)
- Category: D 28/120
- Road surface area: 268,800 m2
- Number of building objects: 26
- Bridge structures: number of bridges: 8
- Length of new bridges: 181 m
The project was completed for the "CPI pro D1" consortium of COLAS CZ, a.s. and Porr a.s. COLAS CZ, a.s. was the leading member of this consortium.